- consider any information regarding our client or candidate as strictly confidential
- take only obligations that we can fulfill properly and meet all deadlines
- never consider client’s employees as potential candidates for other projects during term of agreement
- personally interview each candidate, no exclusions, for all position levels
- provide detailed report on each candidate – additional information of the candidate, not mentioned in CV
- We collect references on every final candidate and provide them to our client
Code of ethics
In our work we stick to professional code of ethics of recruitment consultants.
As a member of Association of recruitment consultants, we volunteered to be committed to the following professional and ethical principles:
- Treat clients, candidates and colleagues with respect.
- Do not perform actions which might do harm to professional reputation of our colleagues from the Association.
- Try to solve conflicts between members of the Association within Association.
- Do not headhunt employees of members of Association of recruitment consultants.
- Constantly work on improving the knowledge and professional skills by sharing experience with our colleagues.
- Do not hunt candidates found by any member of the Association for their clients, or employees of the clients.
- Do not have relationship with clients or candidates whose business doesn’t meet ethical norms of democratic society.
- Insure that information learned from both candidates and clients is treated in a confidential manner. Do not let the information which can do harm to client or candidate be revealed.
- Maintain anonymity of clients and candidates till they give their permission to make information public.
- Never discriminate or let somebody discriminate candidates by sex, race, nationality, religion, age and political beliefs. Be ruled only by professional and personality requirements of the client. .
- Stick to principles of independent thinking and objectivity in assessment of the candidates.
- Do not use any special tools for assessment without gaining candidate’s consent to do so.
- Do not perform actions which can do harm to the candidate’s career and life.